Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
- Episode Transcript
- Evolve Move Play Workshops
- JRS Currents 010: Tyson Yunkaporta on Humans As Custodial Species
- Sand Talk, by Tyson Yunkaporta
- Rafe Kelley – TreeRunner (YouTube)
- Seeing like a State: How Certain Schemes to Improve the Human Condition Have Failed, by James C. Scott
Rafe Kelley is the creator of the Evolve Move Play method. A method incorporealatoring elements of play, natural parkour [treerunning], rough-housing, movement games, athletic development, body integrity and antifragility practices for resilience, working with fear and its repatterning, rewilding, ecological knowledge and anthropology, systems theory and motor learning perspectives of skill acquisition. Besides the personal physical feats of high degree and the hard work of art formation involved in EMP, Rafe is passionate about community fostering. He has created what is one of the best movement and related fields podcasts to these ends; and hosts retreats to foster human connection on top of many workshops taught.