- Episode Transcript
- Context Changes Everything: How Constraints Create Coherence, by Alicia Juarrero
- Dynamics in Action: Intentional Behavior as a Complex System, by Alicia Juarrero
- “Downward Causation: Polanyi and Prigogine,” by Alicia Juarrero
- “Why Western Science and Philosophy Cannot Deal with the Relations Between Parts and Wholes,” by Alicia Juarrero
- JRS EP105 – Christof Koch on Consciousness
- JRS Currents 100: Sara Walker and Lee Cronin on Time as an Object
Alicia Juarrero, Professor Emerita of Philosophy at Prince George’s Community College (MD), is the author of Dynamics in Action: Intentional Behavior as a Complex System (MIT 1999) and co-editor of Reframing Complexity: Perspectives from North and South (ISCE Publishing, 2007), and Emergence, Self-Organization and Complexity: Precursors and Prototypes (ISCE Publishing, 2008).