Jim talks with Panos Siozos, CEO and co-founder of LearnWorlds, a platform for online education, about alternative routes in education delivery…
- Episode Transcript
- JRS EP 139 – Robert Tercek on Education Today
- Education in a Time Between Worlds: Essays on the Future of Schools, Technology, and Society, by Zachary Stein
- JRS EP57 – Zak Stein on Education in a Time Between Worlds
- JRS EP60 – Zak Stein on Educational Systems Collapse
- JRS EP62 – Zak Stein on Education, Tech & Religion
Panos Siozos has a PhD in Educational Technology from the Computer Science Department, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece. He holds a BSc from the same department. He has extensive work experience as a computer science educator and as a software engineer and IT manager. He has taken part as a researcher in many EU-funded research projects, and has worked in the European Parliament as a policy adviser for research and innovation issues (2009-2014). He is currently “tasting his own medicine,” having co-founded LearnWorlds.com, an ed-tech SaaS startup.