Douglas Rushkoff is the host of the Team Human podcast and author of Team Human as well as a dozen other bestselling books on media, technology, and culture, including, Throwing Rocks at the Google Bus: How Growth Became the Enemy of Prosperity, Present Shock, Program or Be Programmed, Media Virus, and the novel Ecstasy Club. He is Professor of Media Theory and Digital Economics at CUNY/Queens.
- Introduction to Douglas Rushkoff 8 minutes
- “Team Human,” Timothy Leary and the Long Boom 11 minutes
- The Rise of the Attention Economy 16 minutes
- Memes and Memetics 9 minutes
- Figure and Ground; Money as an Operating System 8 minutes
- Alternative Monetary Systems 7 minutes
- “Throwing Rocks at the Google Bus” 12 minutes