- Episode Transcript
- Determined: A Science of Life Without Free Will, by Robert Sapolsky
- JRS EP105 – Christof Koch on Consciousness
- JRS EP 148 – Antonio de Masio on Feeling and Knowing
- JRS EP 178 – Anil Seth on A New Science of Consciousness
- JRS EP108 – Bernard Baars on Consciousness
- JRS Currents 083: Joscha Bach on Synethic Intelligence
Robert M. Sapolsky is the author of several works of nonfiction, including A Primate’s Memoir, The Trouble with Testosterone, and Why Zebras Don’t Get Ulcers. His most recent book, Behave, was a New York Times bestseller and named a best book of the year by The Washington Post and The Wall Street Journal. He is a professor of biology and neurology at Stanford University and the recipient of a MacArthur Foundation “Genius Grant.” He and his wife live in San Francisco.