Subscribe: Google Podcasts | Spotify | Stitcher | RSS | More
Lene Rachel Andersen & Jim have a wide-ranging talk about the meaning of Bildung & the growing Bildung movement, inspired by last week’s Global Bildung Festival…
- Episode Transcript
- Bildung: Keep Growing by Lene Rachel Andersen
- The Nordic Secret by Lene Rachel Andersen and Tomas Björkman
- JRS: EP67 Tomas Björkman on The Nordic Secret
- John Vervaeke, Awakening from the Meaning Crisis (lecture series)
- Sand Talk by Tyson Yunkaporta
- Many of the lectures mentioned are available on the Global Bildung Network YouTube page.
- Further reading:
Lene Rachel Andersen is an economist, author, futurist, philosopher and Bildung activist. She heads the think tank Nordic Bildung in Copenhagen and is a member of the Club of Rome. After studying business economy for three years, she worked as a temp teacher before studying theology. During her studies, she wrote entertainment for Danish television until she decided to quit theology, become a full-time writer, and focus on technological development, big history, and the future of humanity. Since 2005, she has written 18 books and received two Danish democracy awards: Ebbe Kløvedal-Reich Democracy Baton (2007) and Døssing Prisen, the Danish librarians’ democracy prize (2012). Among her books are The Nordic Secret (2017), co-developed and edited by Club of Rome member Tomas Björkman, Metamodernity (2019), and Bildung (2020).