On this Bonus episode, Jim hosts a talk & Q&A on The Stoa. He reflects on the impacts & opportunities created by COVID-19, Game A vs Game B, complexity, & much more…
In this bonus episode, Jim hosts a talk & Q&A on The Stoa. Peter Limberg sets the context for this talk and they then go on to reflect on the impacts & opportunities created by COVID-19, homeostasis vs hysteresis, flaws of Game A thinking, Game B in the developing world & evolution vs revolution, parasitizing Game A, complex systems design, meta-narratives, the evolution of media, and more.
Mentions & Recommendations
- Game B
- The Memetic Tribes Of Culture War 2.0
- The Stoa: John Vervaeke – The Meaning Kairos
- Jim’s article, A Journey To GameB
- Jim’s article, In Search of the 5th Attractor
- Extra: On COVID-19 & Complexity with Jordan Hall
- EP30 Nora Bateson on Complexity & the Transcontextual
- EP8 Jordan “Greenhall” Hall and Game B
- Situational Assessment 2017: Trump Edition
- Rally Point Alpha
The Stoa was once a covered portico where Stoics met to philosophize. Now it’s a digital space, where we can gather and talk about what matters most right now, at the razor’s edge of this pandemic.