Zachary Vorhies recently resigned as a senior software engineer at YouTube. Employed by Google since 2008, Vorhies collected a large cache of documents that he claims demonstrates that Google intentionally skews search results to drive a political agenda. Vorhies shared these documents with James O’Keefe of Project Veritas, which released a video about the documents on August 14, 2019. Vorhies’ candid interview with Jim Rutt was conducted five days later on August 19, 2019.
- Meet Zack Vorhies, “The Snowden of Google” 12 minutes
- Machine Learning Fairness and the Fairness Bias 8 minutes
- Did Google Commit Perjury Before U.S. Congress? 7 minutes
- Why Doesn’t Google AutoComplete match Search Patterns? 11 minutes
- Has Google Interfered in U.S. and Foreign Elections? 5 minutes
- “My Breaking Point” – Google and Covfefe 7 minutes