- Episode Transcript
- The Owner’s Guide to the Future (Substack)
- The Futurists Podcast
- JRS EP142 – Robert Tercek on the Metaverse
- JRS EP139 – Robert Tercek on Education Today
- JRS EP133 – Robert Tercek on Digital Strategies
- “ScriptHelper-001: an experimental GPT-4 based Movie Script Writing Program,” by Jim Rutt (Medium)
Robert Tercek is a global authority on the process of dematerialization and digital innovation. He is an award-winning author, entrepreneur, and educator. He is highly sought as a keynote speaker at international conferences, and he is the co-host of The Futurists podcast. Tercek is the founder and CEO of General Creativity, a consulting agency that specializes in digital transformation and long-term strategic planning. Previously, he served in senior executive leadership roles at motion picture studios, television networks, and software companies, where he supervised the launch of pioneering digital services that are now used by hundreds of millions of people every day.